Linux & Unix
We have extensive experience installing, administering, and programming most popular versions of Linux and Unix.
Some of the versions we have worked with include:
- BSD - this includeBSDi Internet Server, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD
- Red Hat Linux
- SCO OpenServer
- Sun Solaris
- Sun System V
- SUSE Linux
In many cases, hardware solutions for today's Unix and Linux platforms are not very different from other operating systems. As an Intel Channel Partner, we can supply high quality servers and workstations based upon Intel solutions for 2-way and 4-way multi-core, multi-processor servers and workstations. Or based upon your needs, we may recommend a solution from one of our other partners, such as HP Compaq. No matter what your hardware needs, we can create a custom-fit solution that is right for your business or organization
We provide custom programming for UNIX and UNIX-like systems.
- X Window Systems - X-Windows (X Window System), is an open, cross platform, client/server system. It is used in distributed networks for managing a windowed graphical user interface
- Socket Programming - Sockets are the building blocks of internet communication.
UNIX Systems are highly flexible systems that can be configured and tuned to your particular businees needs. Some of the services that we provide in the area of UNIX are:
- Operating System Installation - Including BSD, HPUX, Linux, SCO, Solaris, SystemV
- Kernel Tuning
- LAN/WAN Configuration
- E-Mail Server Configuration